Dragon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon World

1300 years after GT, the world has become a very different place. Everyone has Saiyan blood, and the greatest warrior race in history has been reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crashing to Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Great Ape tansformation, and i'm skilled with technology ecspecially alien

Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm

I brightened up. "You mean in a space ship?!" I asked. "I can fix it. It may take some time but I can fix it."
Back to top Go down
Luthien

Luthien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:34 pm

"yeah, crashed," she looke at Nomma "sorry" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Oozaru (Great Ape) Transformation.

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I look at Naomi. "You can fix the ship? How? It's alien technology."
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofgoku.heavenforum.com
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Great Ape tansformation, and i'm skilled with technology ecspecially alien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 pm

I looked at him. I thought how I should explain it. "Well, i'm a decendant of Bulma and she was very expeerienced in technology, perferably alien. She passed down a note book with all her studies and explainations. I've seen it and studied it but never thought it real. But I did hope."
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Wow. I can't believe they left all of this stuff! And that we're lucky enough to have all of it! "OK! Great!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:51 pm

I grinned. "Just show me and I'll get to work." I said then thought. "Wait I need somewhere to work on it. Someplace that noone who doesn't know about this stuff won't come." I said. "Hm..I got it! My uncle owns a company called Sayiacorp. It was my father's but my uncle took over until i'm done with college. I can work on it there."
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 pm

I grin. "Saiyacorp.? I take it the name was inspired by the stories?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:53 pm

"Yes, my father Sesshomaru loved the stories." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Luthien

Luthien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Luthien just sat and listened
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:00 pm

"My mother Rin always encouraged him. They worked hard until the accident. Then my uncle Inuyasha took over. His wife my aunt Kagome and their son Shippo are taking care of it until i'm done with college then I take over." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:13 pm

"Well, my dad, Yusuke Urameshi, owns a chain of fighting dojos. I run the local one."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:16 pm

"Good, then maybe we could train there and then I can re-invent the stuff Bulma made at Saiyacorp."
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:26 pm

"Sounds like a plan." I check my watch. "In fact, I'm supposed to be there in two hours."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 pm

My cell phone goes off. I check the i.d. "It's my uncle." I said then answered. "Hello Uncle Inu. What's up?" I asked.

"Naomi, I forgot to ask you about why you needed the books."

"Um...Sorry Uncle Inu. I gotta go. I'll be at work on time." I said then hung up. "Should I tell him or just say that you guys wanted to hear about the stories?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 pm

I sigh. "Well, he's bound to find out. If we're developing superpowers, then we won't be able to hide them from our family. I'm dreading telling my mom."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:36 pm

"Fine, maybe we should tell our families together. It might be eaiser what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 pm

"Well, my parents live in New Jersey, so it shouldn't be hard to get them here." (This is in New York.)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:40 pm

I nodded. "Um," I stopped to look at my watch it was 5 A.M. "how about we tell them at Saiyacorp around lunch time?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm

I nod. "OK. I can do that." I look at Luthien. "Ummm... I guess you don't have anyone to invite, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Luthien

Luthien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Luthien looked down while they were talking about family, hers had died long time ago. She never knew her parents, she was raised by her grandma until she died a few years ago. She shook her head as she felt the tears run down her face.
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Crap. Should never have brought that up. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Sorry. Didn't mean to make you feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Luthien

Luthien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:55 pm

she shook her head and wiped her tears, "It's fine, I'm a big baby, I know!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:57 pm

I shake my head. "No, you're not a baby. No one who cries when they lose someone is a baby."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm

"Your not a baby. I lost my both my parents and my little brother. I still cry sometimes when anyone mentions them." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Luthien

Luthien

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:00 pm

"Thanks," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing to Earth   Crashing to Earth - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing to Earth
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon World :: Earth :: America-
Jump to: