Dragon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon World

1300 years after GT, the world has become a very different place. Everyone has Saiyan blood, and the greatest warrior race in history has been reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top floor: Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Great Ape tansformation, and i'm skilled with technology ecspecially alien

Top floor: Office Empty
PostSubject: Top floor: Office   Top floor: Office Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 pm

I walked in. "Um..Uncle Inu. I need you, Aunt Kagome, and Shippo to be here for lunch. Nomma and his family and maybe Luthien and Raine will be here." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Inuyasha

Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Top floor: Office   Top floor: Office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 am

"Alright, that shouldn't be a problem. I don't have any appointments until after lunch, so bring them by!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Great Ape tansformation, and i'm skilled with technology ecspecially alien

PostSubject: Re: Top floor: Office   Top floor: Office Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:05 am

I grinned and nodded. "Okay, goodbye Uncle." I said to him and went to my workshop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top floor: Office   Top floor: Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top floor: Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon World :: Earth :: Saiyacorp.-
Jump to: