Dragon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon World

1300 years after GT, the world has become a very different place. Everyone has Saiyan blood, and the greatest warrior race in history has been reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intruduce yourself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomma Netrag
Admin
Nomma Netrag

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Oozaru (Great Ape) Transformation.

Intruduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

My name is Nomma Netrag. Although I don't know it yet, I am a direct descendant of Goku. I am the first to awaken to my Saiyan powers. My father owns a chain of Dojos, called Yu Yu Hakusho dojo, and I run the one near my apartment in New York.

Last edited by Nomma Netrag on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofgoku.heavenforum.com
Raine

Raine

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.:

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm

My name is Raine and I crashed to Earth in my space ship. I have no memory of my past. All I have is a necklace that says Raine on it. I hope to fix my space ship to see if it holds any secrets to my past.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Character sheet
Character description.:
Powers and skills.: Great Ape tansformation, and i'm skilled with technology ecspecially alien

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 am

My name is Naomi Black. I was orphaned as a child but was raised by family. I am a decendant of Vegeta the prince of the Saiyans. I look like his wife Bulma. I have the same blue/green hair and blue eyes. I also inherited her ability to fix technology easily.
Back to top Go down
Nariko

Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

My name is Nariko. I am the direct descendent of Broly. He trained me until the day he died. I have unnaturally long life. My abilites are more advanced than any have ever seen. I have become a legend just as my father had.

I choose to use my blade most of the time; it was created by Broly and he put a little of himself in the sword. My personality is stoic and I am not easily angered. I am wise and can be smug at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intruduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon World :: Getting Started :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: